Online Student Success Program (OSSP)
The Online Student Success Program (OSSP) is a 4-week, 2-credit hour course designed to help you be successful learning online.
Facilitated by experienced online faculty, the course explores the online classroom, online communication and community, and strategies for effective reading, writing, and learning skills.
OSSP is required if:
You have earned less than 30 college credits.
OSSP is recommended if:
- You have more than 60 college credits, but have not taken classes online.
- You have earned 30-60 college credits.
The course curriculum covers:
- How an online classroom works.
- Communicating and networking online.
- Active learning online.
- Strategies for college success.
OSSP is FREE when you enroll in the PBOL Program within one year of successful completion of OSSP.